Monday, December 19, 2011

Card #18

Good Monday morning to you all. I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend. I am happy I got to make a few cards and work with some gorgeous stamps. Here is my card for today, not sure if I'll get a chance to play today :D(  I made this card for the following challenges:




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I do love your card, Tilda is very cute sitting here and I do love your design papers these two colours look lovely together. Great job and thanks for sharing your card with us a Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little image, thanks for joining us at Bling it on and good luck
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable and I love the beautiful papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun papers and darling image. I love the added little jewels on the bottom panel. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely papers & Tilda is beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us this week :)

    Genevieve SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much sweetness here!! Love your Tilda, she is colored beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. Love your color choice. Hugs Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Sherry! The image is lovely and well done and your papers are beautiful together. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT. Good Luck!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  11. What stunning papers:o) Love the image too.thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our anything goes challenge. Good luck and Merry Christmas, Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty Sherry, love the color and paper!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. super card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs