Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card #9



This image is Mimosa with stocking cap by Bildmalarna. There are so many things you can do with her and I think she is absolutely adorable. Half of the card is her and the other half is a Christmas tree by Hero Arts which I added bling . I'm still debating on the way I did the card. Hopefully you will let me know.

I am doing this card for the following challenges:

Kaboodle doodles Challenge #96 - Colors of Christmas

Heart song inspirations: Red/Green/White #27

Cute Card Thursday #194 - Anything goes

Bildmalarna Challlenge #13

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card. Thank you for playing with us at Bildmålarna Challenges.
    Good luck. Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs