Friday, December 16, 2011

Card 12 & 13; made 2


Thought I'd change it up a bit. It has been a rough week here and I'm trying to play catch up with my  Christmas cards. Dd has been running a fever since Tuesday. I can tell she is starting with the congestion now. I hope and pray she will be well by Christmas.
The wreath stamp is by  The Stamps of Life and the paper is "Lost and Found."
I am entering this for the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous card Sherry!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card:-) Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty, those little wreaths are fabby!!

    Thanks for joining us at papertake Weekly.

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Liking the little wreaths. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very traditional and pretty. Thanks for taking part in the Dream Valley Christmas Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card thanks for joining us at PTW Hugs Rebekah GDT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs