Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Card #6



I have been so busy this week that I didn't get a chance to make a card. Christmas will be here before I know it and I need to get in gear. I hope I can find some great sketches this week to help me continue to be creative. I'm starting to make 2 of each design instead of 1. That way I can get all my Christmas cards done.
This card is for the following challenges:








6 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cars with a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
    Dorte,x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet. Love the Magnolia stamps with her sparkly wings.
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry,

    what a sweet Christmas card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Lins :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs