Monday, January 9, 2012
New Year, New Challenges
My break is over. I am so glad I finished all of my Christmas cards. lol Whew, there were so many. I'm surprised I didn't dream about them.
First up today we have Gingerlofts Challenge - Anything goes I used the 'Sleepy Valentine Owl." Head on over to their blog and check out the amazing digi's and the wonderful cards that were made by the DT. Don't forget the challenge is ANYTHING GOES and we would luv for you to join us. One of my favorite challenges!!
This card is also done for the following:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #135
House of Gilli - Anything goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Sherry very cute card, this is such a cute Owl for a Valentines card. Great colours and design papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday good luck and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Such a fabulous card!! Love your image, what a hoot!! Love the hearts and ric rac too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteLinda
What a delightful Valentine card. I love your image. And I especially like your papsers. Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteNancy SSW-DT
What a fun owl! Great job with this week sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
Such a sweet valentine card, I love the little owl. Thanks for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteGenevieve DT
Such sweet owl card. I love the fun papers. Arlana@SSW!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry .Sweet card .Love the swirl under image and the script background paper behind with highlighted LOVE
ReplyDeleteShirley-anne
Such a cute card! Love this owl.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card; thanks so much for entering it into the House of Gilli Challenge! :)
ReplyDelete