Friday, December 16, 2011

Card #11 - Gilli with different paper and bling


Here is Gilli with different paper and different bling. Hope you like her. I did this for the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. So shimmery cute! Love the paper you used for the background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Sherry!
    Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at Crafting For All Seasons....and Merry Christmas! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and i love that paper! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Christmas' challenge at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bling...how cute! And this paper is adorable! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her dress! And she has a mouth too! Louella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs