Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dress Up Ellie - by Your Next Stamp

Isn't she adorable! I had so much fun coloring her. Still working on my shadowing. I like how her dress came out. Thanks for looking.

 I am entering her in the following challenges:

Your next stamp #12 - Sketch

Basic Grey #75 - Anything goes - used 2 scoops

5 comments:

  1. I like her dress too! Nice movement! Great job!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she is definetely adorable!! nice coloring on the dress!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how darling, thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! such a pretty card,she is so sweet and love the colours too.
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,
    hugs Lou and the DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fabulous!!! The doily works great with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs