Sunday, August 12, 2012

Autumn Greetings from Tilda

Good Afternoon!! I  hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday. We do have a little sun peaking out here and there and rec'd lots of rain yesterday. I hope the rain makes it to places where they are in a drought.

Today I have made a card called "Tilda with a mouse, Peanut."  She is from the turning leaves 2012 collection. I think she is so adorable and luv her outfit. I hope you enjoy her too.

This card is being entered in the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Highlites - August Autumn Splendor - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!! 

Magnolia Stamp Lovers -  Fall Challenge

House of Gilli #38 Fall colors

Oozak #5 - Fall theme

16 comments:

  1. Sherry, this IS a cute stamp and you accented the image really well! Cute little peanut shows up and looks like he says, Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh she's pretty! Love your coloring!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color palete and Tilda is colored so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stamp !! I love it ! Tks for joining our Challenge at House of Gilli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Autumn yellow, she looks great. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, I like the little sentiment tag, nicely done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love your fall colors! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing. Fun fall colors.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. She IS adorable and I love the fall colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card I love the colours and I love the swirls that same the gust of wind.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry, what a lovely card. I love autumn colours. Adorable Tilda--I just finished colouring mine too. Love the clean look of your card and your beautiful DP.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card Sherry. Lovely colors you have chosen.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the colors you used and love the beautiful flourish. Pretty colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this new image and you've showcased her beautifully.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs