Good Saturday afternoon!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I finally finished this card and just in time for some awesome challenges. This so far is one of my favorite images. There is lots of sparkle on the purple present along with the ribbon, shoes and her bow. Her shoes are paper pieced. I am entering her in the following challenges:
Oozak #6 - Sparkle
Magnolia-Licious Challenge - Butterflies and Blooms
Magnolia Mania #54 - Favorite stamp
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Just Magnolia #172 - Pretty in pink
Stamping Scrapping Challenge - Stamp
7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Let's sparkle

Very pretty! I love that stamp too! : )
ReplyDeleteOMG Sherry, this is absolutely gorgeous!! it is really pretty in pink and love all the details!!
ReplyDeletexx
How pretty! Love the glitter shoes!
ReplyDeleteRene :D
So totally cute and very pretty. Love the glitter shoes too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Doreen
This is very sweet, I love the pretty flowers and paper, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia
ReplyDeletehugs Julie P
Lovely card Sherry. super layout.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maz
Hi Sherry, your card is so adorable! I love the Design paper that you used along with the beautiful flowers! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Challenge. I hope you join us again soon with one of your beautiful creations!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Suzan
Lovely card! So sweet and girly!
ReplyDeleteGlad you could share it with us at Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Iulia
So pretty Sherry, love this Tilda, and so pretty in pink, love the sparkle too, fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Sherry, beautiful card. Love this Tilda--so versatile for lots of occasions. Beautifully coloured in pink. Gorgeous DP and I love all the pearls especially the swirls.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Your card is so beautiful! What a precious design....I love all the pink.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Adorable Tilda, Sherry. She looks fabulous in pink and love all the pretty extras. Gorgeous Birthday card.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Cathy Lee
Definately Pretty in Pink!
ReplyDeleteYour creation is so sweet - you have done a beautiful job!
ReplyDeletesandy
Very pretty in pink Sherry. I love all the embellies.
ReplyDeleteHugs...Pam:)
Sweet and darling Tilda card :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Pretty in pink! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is really adorable! I really like the DP and your Tilda is colored so beautifully!
ReplyDelete♥ Laura C.
www.outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com
This card is so pretty. That is one of my (current) favorite stamps, and you've coloured her up so nicely. I really like the DP and the flowers, but that gingham ribbon made me smile. Don't see a lot of gingham anymore, and I always thought it was so cute on little girls.
ReplyDelete