Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to school with Editor Tilda

 
Good Friday evening! I have a new card tonight called Editor Tilda. This card was made for all the back to school challenges. I really enjoyed making her and hope you like her as much as I do. I used my new Twin markers for the coloring. I have lots to learn about the shadowing technique. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and commenting. I greatly appreciate each and every one of you. Have a wonderful weekend and take time to make a card.
Hugs :D)
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia Mania - Sketch #53
Magnolia-licious Highlites - School Theme
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog #53 Use kraft cardstock
Inky Impressions - #73  Back to school
CropStop #86 - Back to School
Tilda's Town #15 Anything goes

23 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! Love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry!
    I love your background design on this card.
    your coloring with your new markers is lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tilda card Sherry!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Totally Tilda!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic. I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Sherry, this card is absolutely gorgeous!! love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love your Tilda, papers and design!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Sherry I love this! That little banner that says school, the ruler, the ribbon...delightful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, me again! This time to thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Sherry. Your Tilda is so sweet and love the papers and pretty extras. Fabulous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! Your coloring is beautiful. I love the DP. Great design!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So totally cute. Love the card layout design.
    Fabulous card.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutly stunning! i love it !!!
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww sweet Tilda creation lovely image & colouring great design..
    thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! Sherry, this is so adorable. I love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Back to School Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, I love the school themed papers and pretty design, very sweet card, thanks so much for joining in at Tilda's Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card, nice to see a back to school one xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions for our back to school challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so cute! Love those design papers and your embellishments are great!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sherry, a lovely card. Cute Tilda--haven't had a chance to colour her myself. Love the purple and yellow colour combo. Love the DP's.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card Sherry!! I love Editor Tilda!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a darling card!! Thanks for going back to school with us at Inky Impressions this week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs