Monday, August 6, 2012

Edwin - Happy Birthday

Happy Monday!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. I have a new card today colored with my distress markers this weekend. I luv the bright colors of these papers by Doodlebug called "Boys only."  I am entering this in the following challenges:

Magnolia Stamp Lovers

A Gem of a Challenge - Sketch #52 8/17

Craft your Passion challenge #122 - Anything goes

Marker Pop #4 - Bright colors 8/19

15 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this! I'm thinking this is perfect DP for boys and then read your post and the DP is Boys Only...perfect for Edwin! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the papers that you used, too! They go with the image of darling Edwin perfectly! You did great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Edwins! Super cute card Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR CARD DESIGN. GREAT COLORING FOR EDWIN. WONDERFUL CARD.
    HUGS DOREEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant card, love your image and fab colour combo, a great take on our sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwin is darling, Sherry. Love the papers you used. Just perfect for Edwin.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry!!!! Edwin is so handsome!!!! Your coloring is just fab!!!!! Gorgeous card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edwin sure does look handsome! I love your coloring. I want to try distress markers soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry, wonderful card. Very cute Edwin. Terrific DP's you've chosen for the masculine theme. Terrific job on the card. Love it.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Great for a guy! Love the DP you used, very fun....


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful male card, you've done a great job with Edwin
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any little boy would love getting that card! The colors are so bright and "active" for a kid - and Edwin is colored nicely with your Distress Markers. Well done Sherry!
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is a cutie, I like the Distress Markers, took a little getting used to but now I use them more. Your Edwin looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love the papers and the bright colors. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs