Saturday, July 28, 2012

Traveling Tilda

I really enjoyed coloring her with my distress markers and putting her together. I used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday shown below. I also made this card for the following challenges:

Tilda's Town - Layering

Stamp N Plus #2 - Anything goes

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Tilda only

Atc's and Cards with Attitude - Anything goes

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #164


22 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Sherry! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Super coloring and pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so cute and you colored her perfectly! I love the color scheme too! Thanks for joining us this week!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sketch and delightful colors. Thanks for sharing on the Stamp N Plus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Beautiful job coloring Tilda.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilda is so cute sitting on the edge. I love your color scheme and fun papers, Sherry. Thanks so much for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Sherry! She is one of my all time favs and your card is a pure delight!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable! Love your papers!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The papers you chose work perfectly with this sweet image. Love the little bit of lace peeking out as well as the large flower embellie. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful papers and colours ,Thanks so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet with that Tilda image. Love your colors together and that pretty lace touch! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sherry. super job. Very nice design.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sherry and great Technique!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town challenge this week. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Sherry!! I love the layout and papers and your colouring's awesome!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week with your beautiful creation!! Good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww, what a sweetie of a card! Gorgeous papers and darling image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's adorable and I love the color combo you used too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card sherry! I love your layers! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Mae

    (I'm homeschooling my son too! )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tilda is so sweet with her hat on. Love your fun colors and sweet papers. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet Tilda creating Sherry! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Sherry, love the tilda image and the layout. th colours you've used are Fab xx.
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card! Great Take on the Sketch!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stamp N Plus July Challenge! Please Come Back and Play with us again!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for playing with us at Stamp N Plus July Challenge, please come back again! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs