Saturday, July 21, 2012

CHA Summer 2012

Have you had a chance to check out the videos on you tube? If not you need to check out all the new stuff coming out. I have been watching some here and there and can't wait to get my hands on some of the items.

Things I absolutely luv:

Doodlebug - rainbow cardstock, brads and pearls - luv the colors and all their stuff!!

Basic Grey - Soliel & Lucille, also look for some cute stamps from them and also the vellum tape, totally awesome, also their brads and doodads.

Crate Paper - On Trend, Acorn Ave, Sleigh ride

Studio Calico - Wonderland, yearbook

Petaloo - everything awesome, especially the COLOR ME CRAZY a must!!

I'm still going thru the videos. Oh Graphic 45 has some awesome stuff too but I'm really not into that yet.

If you don't know how to find it just go to http://www.youtube.com/ and in the search box type in CHA 2012 summer and you will see loads of videos. I think I am up to page 4 so far. Have fun!!

Oh and if you're looking for a great deal and fast service - Blue Moon Scrapbooking has free shipping on orders over $50 in the US in 48 states. I absolutely luv this place, customer service is excellent and orders are shipped fast.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs