I have been playing with my distress markers and here is a card I made with them. I still need more practice on the different colors. Thanks for looking.
This is beach bound lili by Inky Impressions and can be found here. They have some totally cute stamps!!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenge #68 - Photo inspiration
Everybody Art Challenge - Summer ends 8/28
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Summer,sun,beach and sea ends 8/5
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Hey Girl!

Sherri, this is so cute! Beach Bound Lili is adorable in her blue bathing suit. :o) Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. ~ Tonya Inky DT
ReplyDeleteYour card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
ReplyDeleteKerry
Love Beachbound Lili, great layout. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
ReplyDeleteOhhh I still need this lili she is so cute and what a great job with the distress markers!! Thanks for getting inspired by our photo over at Inky Impressions xx
ReplyDeleteshe is lovely! You did an amazing job coloring her in with the distress markers! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra
ReplyDeleteEin tolles Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.
ReplyDeleteLG
Ulla