Hi guys!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I definitely am because I'm making cards!!! To me it couldn't get any better other than reading or scrapbooking. It's peaceful here today. After a long day in the 100+ degrees this week dh has been napping most of the day, dd is reading, my babies are all sleeping and not barking or squawking. It doesn't get any better than this. Here is my BAS (build a sketch) card for the yahoo group I'm on. I have been doing the inside of the card for some time now but I only show the front on my blog, starting today I'm going to show the inside as well unless I don't make the inside. I have several cards to put up today and tomorrow so I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for looking and leaving me comments. I greatly appreciate it. Hugs!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Cute card. I love the little girl, your coloring is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHey there Sherry, thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, fabby coloring and the colors that you have used. Good luck hugs Terry xxx
ReplyDeleteI like this one too! : )
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)
Oh this is soooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
really pretty Thanks so much for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xxx
ReplyDelete