Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cherry Lucy by CC Designs


This card is Cherry Lucy by CC Designs and you can get this stamp at All that Scraps. I have a link listed below where I made another card. I am trying to do different color combos. I hope everyone likes it. I totally luv it. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. Hugs. :-)

The sketch I used was from The Sweet Stop #167 and I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
All That Scraps Challenge - Anything goes ends

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card Sherry. Love the darling image cut out. Such pretty papers! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love these papers and the ribbon is such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is Soo Adorable Sherry! Love your Sweet image and the pretty dp's too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooooo cute!!! This is one of my favorite images. Perfect choice for paper *wink* Love the way you added the ribbon. Thank your playing along with All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs