Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Stamp

I won this stamp from Jacque at Sunday Sensations. Thanks so much for your patience. I am using this stamp for the following challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Sketch Challenge
Craft Us Crazy #25  Flowers

18 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Sherry, love the pretty lace and flowers
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sherry! Love the lace!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your winning on that cute stamp, and your card is luvly! Luv your coloring as well as the design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and sweet Tilda card. Pretty Tilda and lovely lace embellishment :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very charming card. I really like the trimming that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You cant ever go wrong with Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/

    DT member,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card you made! Love the sketch you used so much. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday.
    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your winning this lovely stamp. You created a very nice card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!!!! Love this stamp she is so adorable!!!! way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card you've made. You've used the sketch just perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty Sherry!! love the sketch!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute....she's adorable! I love the layers.

    thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...so very cute:) Love your colors and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful work
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs