Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gingerloft news and new challenge #37

This weeks challenge is 'anything but a card.' You have until April 14 at midnight to play. The random winner will win 3 digis of your choice from the Gingerloft Store and the top 3 will be asked to join our GDT for our next challenge.

Also BIG NEWS - Gingerloft now has a facebook page. You can check it out on Gingerloft's blog; click on the sidebar and it will take you there. We gave away a few freebies last week and Tami will be uploading a new freebie today, so hop on over and join the Facebook following.

On my challenge this week I chose 'take time to dream' and made a tag.

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:
Atc with attitude #10 (4/13)
Craft us Crazy -Challenge #24

9 comments:

  1. How pretty! This would make a nice bookmark. I almost used that image on my project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag with great colouring....thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, love the mixed media look... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm loving these tags,well done, thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges
    xox Allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag, thanks for joining us at ATCs and cards with attitude this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely tag.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri this tag is gorgeous! Nikki GL teamie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the dreamy tag you made!!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs