Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In the moment - using hexagons

I made this layout for Frosted Designs. The challenge was to use hexagons. This is my dd doing her practice dance recital. She was definitely in the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice...love the hexagons, reminds of quilts:) You know my other passion is quilts:) Your daughter looks very intent on her dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO! I love the softness of the colors. It looks like your dd is waiting for the butterfly to land on her hand. Thank you for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hexagons on your layout!! The butterfly is as beautiful as your daughter! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hexagons incorporated with your layout. Love it! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I have never done a layout but I know what I like and I really LOVE yours! The hexagons look so good and the added touches in some really set off The Moment!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs