We are officially on spring break this week!! Yay!!!
I wanted to work on something this morning and found a new sketch website called Feeling Sketchy? I couldn't resist not doing their sketch so I am doing this for:
Hi Sherryn. What a pretty card. I love the flower theme you've used, on the base paper, accent paper and on the image. And a great sentiment, have a beautiful day. Thanks for joining us in the fun at Feeling Sketchy. Happy crafting :) Michelle
I love the spring feel to this card, the flowers in the main image are coloured perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us for our first sketch at Feeling Sketchy Jess
Hi Sherry I do like your colouring of the flowers and your wonderful take on the sketch, Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week! Remember the more challenges you enter, the more entries into the prize draw at the end of the month! xo
Hi Sherryn. What a pretty card. I love the flower theme you've used, on the base paper, accent paper and on the image. And a great sentiment, have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the fun at Feeling Sketchy.
Happy crafting :)
Michelle
I love the spring feel to this card, the flowers in the main image are coloured perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us for our first sketch at Feeling Sketchy
ReplyDeleteJess
Hi Sherry, great card love the great bright papers and lovely flowers! So springy!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in at Feeling Sketchy.
Hi Sherry I do like your colouring of the flowers and your wonderful take on the sketch, Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week! Remember the more challenges you enter, the more entries into the prize draw at the end of the month! xo
ReplyDelete