Monday, April 2, 2012

April - Build a sketch card

Here is my take on the BAS card. I am so happy to be early this month. Our challenge was to use the following pieces:
1. 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base
2. 5 1/4x4
3. 2 1/2x1 1/2
4. 5x2 1/4
5. 3 1/2x1 1/4

I'm using this card for the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #21

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blues--and the paper and images go so well together! A gorgeous creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us. We're SO blessed to have you share your work with us in this week's challenge. I wish you luck in the draw, and invite you to stop back this Wednesday for another fun challenge. Have a great week, and thanks again for participating. I appreciate you!
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Blog Administrator
    Word Art Wednesday
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs