Happy Friday to everyone. I know most of you are happy for the weekend. I am too but it means moving my stuff back from here to my dd's bedroom cuz dh uses the computer on the weekends. Ugh!! lol
Here is the other atc and on this one I used the wax paper technique where you cut 2 sheets of cardstock, 1 sheet of wax paper to measure a little bit bigger, crumple it up flatten it out and turn your iron on hot (no steam) put the wax paper between the two sheets and iron away. Just don't do like I did and almost burn your paper. lol Note to self; pay attention to what your doing, no talking. lol I didn't have any type of stamp that would go good with this so I figured I would use a saying instead. Everything colored is distress ink pads even the butterfly. The saffron cs only has a distressed edge. I absolutely luv the design the wax paper makes. Hope you enjoy it.
Now I have to go finish the rest of these and start on "C". Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!!
I also did this for the A + B + C challenge at Big Picture online class with May.
Something metal - brads
Atleast 2 different papers
some kind of color medium (ink, paint, mist, pen)

what a cool technique and ATC!!!!
ReplyDelete