The sketch I used was from Sweet Sketch Wednesday #143
Also for the following:
The Paper Players #85 - Spring has Sprung
Party Time Tuesday #57 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #20 Spring
Delightful Challenges - Spring Colors


What a cute jar of flowers! Great papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Heide SSW-DT
Lovely Spring card! Makes me wish it were here so I could enjoy the warm sunshine! Fun papers! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
ReplyDeleteJudi SSW DT
What a fun spring card. Love your sweet image and fun papers. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute image! I LOVE the flower jar image! Beautiful paper selection! Thanks for sharing your spring card with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful image and love the doily flowers. Thanks Sherry for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePatti SSW/DT
What a fun spring card. I love the jar and the added little flower embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteNancy SSW-DT
Lovely work Sherry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this fortnight, hugs, Franz.
Super image and absolutely perfect for Spring! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
Great card Sherry. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracey
What a beautiful card!! And you're right, that image is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteLinda
C U T E STUFF!!!! You've been a busy cardmaker, and good work too! Glad I stopped by to see them, I like the flower in a vase one too! Hope your toe is all healed! Louella
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful spring card & adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteGenevieve DT
Love your choice of colours and that image is gorgeous. Definately screams springtime. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry, so pretty and colourful :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
Very cute card love your colours and pretty embellishments. This is a lovely image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kathie SSW-DT