Good Saturday afternoon. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am. Anytime I get to be creative. I have been looking around the blogosphere trying to find some scrapbook sketches and challenges to get me going and I came upon
Scrapbookers Anonymous where the challenge was to use stickers. I have been waiting to use this set and I finally got the chance. Hope you enjoy.
oooh.. i love your layout. great way to use all those stickers. Thanks so much for digging into your stash and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Those stickers on the grey...love that colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteSherry - you've done a wonderful layout for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Love the overall design and sticker placement. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous LO, great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous and lovely layout... Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!...hugs...xoxo
ReplyDelete