Saturday, March 3, 2012

B is for Balloon

Continuing the series of the Atc's here is my "B". I am so far behind right now on several projects. I just finished up Gingerlofts - Spring card which will be shown tomorrow. Now I need to finish my "Y" along with several other cards that need to be done and hopefully get back to May Flaum's class which I really miss!

I am entering this at: Craft your passion #99 - paper piecing
ATCs and Cards with Attitudes #8 Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Great ATC, I love the image
    Thanks for joining us at ATC's and Cards with attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see an ATC entered. Hope you enter the rest of your series or some more of you creative projects. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Atc, love the image, thank you for joining us at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheerful. Love it. Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant ATC.Thanks for sharing at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, there is that really cool balloon that I recieved on the paper-pieced swap! I love it, and the way you used it for the technique! Also the saying on that way, you raise me up! Keep up your great work! Louella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs