Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketch challenge and the Letter H challenge

Here's one I was waiting on the paint to dry. I am doing it as a sketch challenge over at BPC for May and also the letter "H" at Scrapbookers Anonymous. The "H" stands for Happy Days and Heidi Grace alphabet (videos). It's hard to see but the alphas have dots of colors that match the buttons I used. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I'll be back later to add something else.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love your colours against that background. Makes them pop. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and fabulous layout!!! Thanks so much for playing along with US over at scrapbookers Anonymous... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout! Love the colors and the dots on everything! Great take on our H challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!! love the pictures and the cool button border. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs