Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card

Front of card
 
 
Inside of card
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful and beautiful day!  It is so nice and cool here. I love this fall weather. Wish it could stay this way year round.
This card I have made is for a friend's sister for her anniversary. It's a special request type of card. I'm not going to add it to my etsy shop since it's one of a kind.
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #35- Use more than 2 colors
Stamp and Create - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. beautiful colours and so elegant.

    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges ... Anything Goes.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Sherry, love the colours and the elegant details.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs