Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love is in the air - Dolphin love

What a cute pair!! I couldn't resist these two. This is from Gingerloft and they are the cutest. You need to go and check out all the Valentine images they have and check out what the design team did. The cards are totally gorgeous. The saying is from the winter magnolia club.

I am using this for the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week #140 - Free and easy

One Stop Craft Challenge - #168 For the one I love

Sweet Stampin' - The one I love

Truly Scrumptious #73 - Love and Hearts

Little red wagon #118 - Valentine's Day or Love

Fresh Brewed - Love

The Paper Shelter #49 Love is in the air

Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics

Deep Ocean - LOVE YOU

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute Gingerloft image! Love your papers and design. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a perfect valentine image Sherry.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and romantic! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute, love that image, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love image with perfect colors combination Pink and Grey with it.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “The One I Love” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card love that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean and truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. The colours and the image just suit that image perfectly. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet image. love the soft coloring and the pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us this month for our LOVE challenge at
    Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Hope to see you at our rubber stamp release hop on Saturday.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I love dolphins! What an adorable card! I love the pretty soft colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed for our Love challenge!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs