Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gingerloft challenge - It's a zoo

Ladies good Sunday morning to you, hope this post finds everyone well.  This weeks challenge is "it's a zoo," over at Gingerloft. Check out what the others did with this challenge. There are some awesome cards to see. The one I made above is called 'Oscar.' Isn't he the cutest?  Also I have a post below that tells about the party today. I made this for the following:

PaperPlay Challenges  - Critters

Allsorts #142 - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Oscar is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. This card would cheer up anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - - Oscar is adorable! Love the grey and pink - perfect for this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of Oscar! Love the papers. Nikki your GL teamie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very cute! made me laugh!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs