I use to host atc swaps but this year I have handed it over to someone else. This year we are doing the letters of the alphabet. So January is "A" and "Z". On this challenge I used the "shaving cream technique."
The papers came out great. I should have the "Z" done this weekend.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Love it...and since I'm in that swap I get one!!!! Yes, I'm happy :) Can't wait to see "Z". Should have all my swaps ready to mail out tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Oh, I haven't made an ATC for years! I also haven't used the Shave Cream technique for just as long. This is adorable! Hugs...Barb
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Sherry, I haven't made any ATC's in ages, Maybe I'll have to give them a go
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Very Pretty!
ReplyDeleteKaren
I haven't done shaving cream in a while and your background turned out so pretty. I love how the card smells after I am done marbling and drying it out. Your card turned out pretty and angelic.
ReplyDeleteI've never done an ATC and always wanting to try one. After looking at this cute card, you sure inspired me to try one out soon :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
This is so adorable and so is Tilda!!!! Love all the blues!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!
ReplyDelete