Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank You

I made this card for a sweet girl that I'm teaching crochet  to. I hope she enjoys it.

This card is also made for the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #118 - Sketch

Tuesday Throwdown - "Thanks"

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes

High Hopes Stamps - Challenge #121- Anything goes

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #88 Just saying "thanks"

Flutter By Wednesdays #178 Thankful/Gratitude challenge

Creative Inspirations #136 Lashings of sparkle; it's kind of hard to see but it's in the wings and heart.

Simon says stamp - Buttons

17 comments:

  1. awwwww so cute!!! love it.. that girl is gonna love it!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Just love this Tilda! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. what a sweet card! I'm sure your student will love it! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Tuesday Throwdown. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! love your soft colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is going to LOVE it! What a stunning card and very sweet of you to make it for her.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely delightful!! This is the perfect thank you card! I love Tilda...and those buttons are the best embellies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and thanks for joining Creative Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card -- these Tildas are so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us this week on Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love how you colored the Magnolia image and the buttons are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This a darling card. We appreciate you joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous creation hun! Thanks for playing along with our Lashing of Sparkle Challenge over at Wednesday's C.I this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute as can be!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, cute image fab colours and love the buttons too.
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute - thanks for playing with Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs