Saturday, November 12, 2011

Favorite Color Combo

I used Tuesday Morning's sketch #119 for this card and also used it for:
Tuesday Throwdown #74 Favorite colour combo which actually I luv all colors but if I have to say my most favorite it would be blue and yellow.
Paper Sundaes Challenge #94  - Rectangle
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Rally darling Sherry. I have that paper and couldn't think of how to use it. You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. The image and patterned paper are great together. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what an adorable image, sherry. Wonderful coloring. She looks like my granddaughter! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Thanks for playing in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs