Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mimosa w/stocking cap

I made this card with Mimosa with stocking cap stamp.
I think she turned out pretty good. I did this for the following challenges:

Cute card Thursday - Sketch 192 - Sketch time

Papercraft star - Challenge #72 - Anything Goes

Sassy Cheryl's #91 - Anything Goes

Pollycraft Monday Challenge  #120 - Christmas fun

Totally Paper Crafts  #94 Christmas

Little red Wagon - Challenge 108 - Christmas theme

8 comments:

  1. oh this is so adorable, just love it!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week, Sherry. Your card is adorable and perfect for our Anything Goes! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the layout, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute,thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous little image and a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button! So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherry! What a cute little holiday card!! I love the colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Sherry, love this! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs