Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Clean and Simple card

I needed a quick and easy card to send out so I chose this one. The coloring is the thing that took the longest. Thanks for looking. Hugs to all.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

It's a Magnolia Challenge #47 Christmas Card
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia #58 - Christmas
Magnolia Down Under #177 - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp  - Merry Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon #62 Anything goes and Ribbon
Sweet Pea Stampers  - Quick and Easy Christmas card
Wags 'n Whiskers #94 - Anything goes

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I just adore this Tilda. Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very pretty and this a cute card someone would love to get. I like the ribbon running across and the folded sentiment looks great too.
    Merry Christmas
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Sherry and beautifully coloured. I love your simple design, (wish I could do this sometimes) lol. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card....

    hugs and thank you for joining us at MDUC this week with our Christmas theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt Bedankt voor je deelname bij IAMC. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet, wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Your coloring looks great. Merry Christmas!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable little girl image. Your coloring is great.
    Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry, I love clean and simple card. Keeps your focus on the featured image. This Tilda is adorable. She looks good in traditional xmas colours. Love your DP's.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this clean and simple card, the caolours are fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, we're having a snow day and I finally have a day off from subbing!!! I love those little boogers but it's nice to finally be able to comment! I love simple cards...they really make your image stand out and this little doll deserves it! You are just churning out some beautiful cards my friend!
    Merry Christmas!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very cute Christmas card! Merry Christmas and Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cheerful Sherry! Great coloring too!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card!!Thank you for joining us at RRR!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card, and so up to our theme; Christmas;) Thanks for joining our challenge at MDUC this week.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply gorgeous card Sherry. Love the combination of this Tilda and the DP together :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sherry, what a gorgeous Tilda card. She is just so cute. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable Sherry! I love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous image and lovely colouring! :)

    Thanks for joining in with our Quick and Easy Christmas Card challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs