Beautiful card Sherry! I love it!! : )
Beautiful card Sherry! Tilda is pretty in red on those Christmas papers. The gold accent in the corner is elegant. I love the layout.
Very sweet, pretty paper and cute Tilda, nicely done SherryHugs julie P
Hi Sherry!Your card is darling. Lovely design and coloring.Hugs Maz
Beautiful! Tilda is colored wonderfully and looks perfect with this DP. Great looking card :)Merry Christmas
How pretty! Is she a mini? You know I've never been able to color them! Too small for my giant hands, lol! But yours is lovely! Rene :D
Sherry, cute and adorable Christmas card with the mini Tilda. Love the metal corner which is a delightful addition of this card :o)Hugs,Cabio
Very pretty card! Love the way you embellished it.Karen
Oh so pretty and festive! Lovely design too. Great job!Hugs, Cathy-Lynn
A very sweet Christmas card in lovely colours. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x
Fantastic corner detail, it really pulls the whole card together. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X
Great card.Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'Susan
Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)Hugs
Beautiful card Sherry! I love it!! : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry! Tilda is pretty in red on those Christmas papers. The gold accent in the corner is elegant. I love the layout.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, pretty paper and cute Tilda, nicely done Sherry
ReplyDeleteHugs julie P
Hi Sherry!
ReplyDeleteYour card is darling. Lovely design and coloring.
Hugs Maz
Beautiful! Tilda is colored wonderfully and looks perfect with this DP. Great looking card :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
How pretty! Is she a mini? You know I've never been able to color them! Too small for my giant hands, lol! But yours is lovely!
ReplyDeleteRene :D
Sherry, cute and adorable Christmas card with the mini Tilda. Love the metal corner which is a delightful addition of this card :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Very pretty card! Love the way you embellished it.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Oh so pretty and festive! Lovely design too. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
A very sweet Christmas card in lovely colours. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x
ReplyDeleteFantastic corner detail, it really pulls the whole card together. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Susan