Front of card
Inside card for your message
Isn't he so cute? I luv him!! This is a digi from the
Digi Garden called Patches the Scarecrow. They have so many fun and cute designs to play with. I used a sketch from one of the challenges but it turned out I was suppose to put sentiment where my image is so I'll enter it into other challenges. Hope you like!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Digi Garden - #3 Autumn Colors
DRS Designs - #45 Leaves
Simply Create Too #23 - Autumn/Fall
I really like this adorable scarecrow image!! Beautiful layout too. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness this is just Gorgeous!!! Love the dp's, the colour scheme, the layout and embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining in with our third Customer challenge and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining in with our next challenge.
Hugs Jacqui xxx
Sherry: Your fall card is great--love your image. We're very glad you entered it in Simply Create Too's Challenge #23 - Autumn/Fall.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
Wow Sherry, this is really gorgeous!! This one of my fave images!! :) You've done a beautiful job with the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Digi Garden!
ReplyDelete