Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday - Halloween style

Happy Hump Day everyone!! Here's a card I made for a birthday card using Halloween paper. I love all the paper that is out for Halloween. That's my fav-o-rite thing about Halloween. Hope you enjoy.

I will be using this card for the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias #31 Halloween
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Boo to you
Magnolia Down Under #166 - Sketch
Just Magnolia #176 - Pearls & Diecut/Punches
Tilda's Town #20 - I used Clean & Simple

24 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you used this image for halloween!!!! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful! I like that paper, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Sherry! Love the papers and Tilda's paper-pieced dress! Cute details as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card , Sherry. Fab halloween birthday style! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town challenges this week. Good luck in the draw! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use Halloween Paper. Love how you tied it together with the paper pieced dress too! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC. Big Squeezes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Sherry, I love your card! it is so pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Sherry, what a lovely idea to use this tilda in a halloween decor! gorgeous paper piecing job! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours, very pretty
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you used one of my favorite images...and there are OWLS on your paper (I'm NUTS about owls!)...so this is just divine!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is she! Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose. A perfect Halloween birthday card.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Halloween theme Tilda card Sherry. Love the fun blings on the side :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the owl paper too. Cute card and nice embellishment down the side too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Sherry. Love the paper with the owls on it.
    love how you did the stars on he dress.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that you've done a birthday card with Halloween papers - your card has turned out fabulously.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card Sherry. I love the papers too! Great job on such a sweet and beautifully colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors you have done with this -- I know I am late and always seem to run behind and I do appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling card, Sherry. I love the paper piecing on her dress. Fabulous card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sherry, beautiful card. Wonderful halloween colours. Terrific design on the DP. Love your paper piecing work. Gorgeous swirls.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Birthday card and just loving these papers how perfect for Halloween!!!! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your card. The background paper is adorable and the embellishments add just the right touch to Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A wonderful Halloween card Sherry, lots of lovely details. Thank you for joining us this week at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs