Saturday, June 23, 2012

GL #143 - Red, White & Blue

Our Challenge this week at Gingerloft Challenge is red, white and blue. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
 For this challenge I used the sketch from Feeling Sketchy #12. I am also entering these challenges:
ATC's & Cards with attitude #16 - Anything goes
Card Makin Mamas #48 - Red White & Blue
Fat Pages & Cards #16 - Anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge Blog #97 - Anything goes 
Crafts and Me Challenges #89 - Anything goes 



7 comments:

  1. thanks for playing at feeling sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kites! They would be so pretty flying in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, what a great card. I love your kites and the bows on their tails. I hope that you will join up at Feeling Sketchy again. Just a reminder that we have set a limit to the number of challenges you can link up to (maximum of 3)
    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and the blue,a lovely card..Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love flying kites!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pagea With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Thanks for sharing and joining us at ATCs Fatpages and cards with Attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your Red, White and Blue card with us at Card Makin Mama's. Great project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs