Sunday, June 10, 2012

GL 142 - Vintage theme

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather where they are. I know I am. I have finished working on two beds of flowers and 4 hanging baskets. I think that will be all can handle this year.

This challenge we want to see Vintage.  Think of this theme however you vision it.  The top 3 will be asked to join our GDT for the next challenge and 1 random winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice from Gingerloft.  Also Tami is looking for a few more DT members so if you are interested just put DT behind your name of your entry!!  You have until June 23 at midnight to play. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Have fun!

I am using this card for the following challenges:

2 Sister Challenge #95 Sketch

Our Creative Corner - favorite Tim Holtz technique = distressing edges and distressing with ink

Stampin' for the weekend - Bugs & Butterflies

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Back to Nature

Southern Girls Challenge #46 - Things with wings

DLS Designs #28 Anything that can fly

Pixie Dust Studio - Use 3 or more PP

Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog #42 - Things with wings

Digital Tuesday Challenge #163

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Emergency Crafters - Anything with wings

10 comments:

  1. Sherry wow this is a beautiful card. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy's. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, what a fabulous vintage card! How pretty. I just love the whole look of this card! Pretty details, pretty pattern papers, too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us @ OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning vintage card Sherry!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage card with the pretty butterfly. Thanks for joining the DRS Designs' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at SNSDC this week, good luck and we hope to see you again! Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! I love the vintage look and soft colors. Thanks for playing with DRS Designs! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous creation, LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely stunning. I really love the main image of the sunflower against the music. Beautiful layering too. I wouldn't consider distressing to be a TH technique, but we do thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sherry, Beautiful card:) Love It!
    Hugs & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this time at SFTW.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs