Monday, May 21, 2012

Gingerloft's Blog Hop!!

For my card, I colored with pencils and used gamasol, then used glossy accents on the turtles. The pattern paper is by Bella Blvd called Popsicle kisses and candy dots from Pebbles.





 

28 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and Tami is just going to love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Wonderful job! :)
    Hugs,
    Your DT Sister - Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT colour scheme and I love your layout. Excellent creation and smashing little turtles. Thank you for the Hop :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! Just love hopping along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a while I collected turtle items, I've got quite a few in my collection, but no stamps yet! This stamp is just gorgeous, and I love that you have colored them in multiple colors. Together with your colored DPs, this is a really "happy-themed" and cute card. Love the addition of the fake stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry this is DARLING!!! Love how you colored the turtles!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!
    {{Hugs}} from another GL DT Teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image! Great layout for this card. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Many many thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. I love it. joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colours on your turtles and a great layout

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely LO on your card, really nice image, thanks for joining our challenge at craft your days away, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday card and I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a brilliant image that you can't help but smile at. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cute i love this coloring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the turtles on this card. They are adorable. Great Card. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish. Good Luck!!

    Michelle (DT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute and I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, and cute as! It is lovely having you join us for the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful job coloring that cute image. My daughter would love it, she loves turtles. Love your layout and color choices.
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! These turtles are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card ! Love your coloring.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super, SUPER fun card! Love the turtles! :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Sherry, great job with the turtles! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs. NIKKI DT (& GL teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your papers, and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi

    Great card you have created with this fun image. The papers are fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs