Here is my build a sketch card for SSSD. We are given measurements of the pieces and we put them together. My partner this month is Pat so this will be going out to her on Tuesday. Used distress ink to color
flowers. I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
Great Impressions - Anything goes
Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #141 - Something I'm scared to try: embossing the whole card, of course, now that I've done it I absolutely luv it.
Totally Gorjuss #133 Something new - New embossing folder

What a unique sketch challenge! Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteLoving all the embossing on your card and the bouquet of flowers are lovely! So glad you joined us at Great Impressions Stamps Sherry!
This is wonderful! I do love the embossed look of the whole card! Way to step out of your comfort zone! So glad you joined us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week! ~H
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty Sherry! Love the terrific embossing and the Lovely bouquet of Daisies! Such a great design too! 8-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shannon
Well done trying a new technique with that fabby new folder! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDelete