Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tired of Snow/Cold weather? This cutie pie will have you dreamin' of the beach!!

This is Beach Bound Lili from Inky Impressions. She's such a cutie!!
This is for Inky Impressions challenge for dots and stripes. I have been waiting patiently to color her. The papers I used are from Bo Bunny H20+Sun. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

8 comments:

  1. Oh she is gorgeous!!! Such a fun and funky card!! LOVE those colours and the addition of the shells is the perfect finish!
    Thanks for joining in the Spots and Stripes challenge at Inky Impressions!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is gorgeous and put a smile straight on my face! thanks for joining us at inky impressions
    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! Beautiful card Sherry, love the vibrant summery colours and perfect sea embellishments, can almost here the seagulls in the background lol! Thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Spots and Stripes Challenge, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. this is adorable.. very cute!!!
    you made as awesome card!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's sooo cute!! Love the paper you used also...

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. See now Sheresa, you DO have me dreaming of the beach now!!Awwwwww, cutsie pie. Louella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how precious this is!! I love your darling image, your coloring and darling layout!! Awesome take on the challenge too!! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! This card is just perfect for getting everyone ready for summer!

    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs