Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenges: Inky Impressions/Cute card Thursday

Good morning!!  I have a special treat here. Isn't she the cutest? She is from Inky Impressions; you can check it out on the right side of my blog. They have so many cutie patooties. Another great reason to visit them is they are having a blog hop, you can see more amazing work and have a chance to win 2 of the newly released images,1 sentiment and some embellishments!

I made this card for the following challenges:
Inky Impressions
Cute card Thursday #151

10 comments:

  1. She's so cute!! Have never seen her before....great card. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she is definetely a cutie!! great job on her!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    oh this is so cute! she is gorgeous and coloured beautifully, thanks for joining us at inky impressions

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! It's perfect!! Great take on the sketch! thanks for playing with us this week at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my WORD!!! This is so gorgeous!!! I adore your pretty coloring on this and that sentiment is just darling!! I need that one!! ;) Beautiful take on the sketch too!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Inky Impressions challenges!! We love having you!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Sherry, love all your beautiful flowers and lovely sentiment, wonderful take on our sketch, thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Sketch Challenge, hope to see you next week, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Such a beautiful image. Great take on the sketch

    Thanks for joining us on Inky Impressions Challenges. Good luck xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww.. I love this!!
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!! nice to see Angelica being inked up and coloured so prettily!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs