Thursday, November 29, 2012

MarkerPop Haul!!

Hey Guys!  Here is my haul this month from MarkerPop. They have the best prices and fastest shipping. You also get free shipping on $50 purchase after you become a Gold Member.  I try to buy at least 10 Touch twin markers everytime I make a purchase so I can build my collection. Below the markers is X-Press IT Blending Paper. I want to try this out and see if it works better than the regular cardstock I'm using, especially with the digitals. I also got Swiss Pixies Coffee Birgitta and Birthday Anya II (2).
 
 
 

I bought (2) 6x6 paper pads. One is Wild Rose Studio - Bella and the other is Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle's Christmas. I also bought the MFT - royal die, and 3 more stamps. One is by AmyR Stamps-Mixed Messages, Wild Rose Studio - First Christmas and Dandelion Girl from Whimsy Stamps. I absolutely luv all of this and can't wait to play with it. I will definitely be working on some new cards.

I hope you enjoyed my haul. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs