Sunday, October 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hi everyone!! I figured I would try to do a couple of challenges a week. We'll see how it goes. I did this card for:

Catered Crop #FTR24, my recipe is
Stamp - Gilli, Paper - stripes, Theme - Christmas, Distressed ink-Antique linen around the white card stock that Gilli is on. Tools - Circle punch under the buttons and scalloped punch on the side with the sentiment. Embellishments: gemstones, Mistletoe glimmer mist, lace and buttons.

Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes

Paper Pretties - PWC177 - Embellishments

Crimbo Crackers - Challenge 1

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything goes

Come and Get it Challenges  - Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, cute image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do like the papers you have used! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments - they make me smile :D)

Hugs